A responsible company
Limiting our ecological footprint and taking daily action for the environment, the Aquarium conserves life and has a duty to serve as an example.
Our facilities as a responsible company
- Installation of heat pumps to optimise energy consumption.
- Use of low-energy bulbs or led lighting throughout the building.
- Printing on paper from sustainably managed forests.
- Waste sorting: 34 materials of 12 different types are sorted on a daily basis.
- Biological pest control carried out in the greenhouse.
- Installation of 104m² of photovoltaic panels. This system produces the energy needed to supply five households of four people each, or 20 people in total.
« Because there is no such thing as big and small actions for the planet. »