Personal data charter
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Through the website
(hereinafter referred to as the “Site”), AQUARIUM LA ROCHELLE SAS may collect the personal data of any person (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) who sends a question to AQUARIUM LA ROCHELLE SAS via the “Contact” section of the Site, or who makes an online ticket reservation for a visit to the Aquarium La Rochelle.
The collection and processing of personal data transmitted by the User to AQUARIUM LA ROCHELLE SAS via the “Contact” section or when booking tickets online is subject to the provisions of the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (amended).
2. RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, DELETION AND OPPOSITION TO PROCESSING
Users have the right to access, rectify and delete personal information concerning them, as well as the possibility of objecting to the processing of their data, which they may exercise at any time by sending a letter to the following address Aquarium La Rochelle SAS, Quai Louis Prunier BP4, 17002 La Rochelle Cedex 1
The user has the right to oppose telephone canvassing by sending a letter to the following address Aquarium La Rochelle SAS, Quai Louis Prunier BP4, 17002 La Rochelle Cedex 1 or by e-mail to email@example.com
3. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
3.1 Purpose of data collection
The collection of personal data allows AQUARIUM LA ROCHELLE SAS :
– to reply to messages sent by Users of the Site via the “Contact” section and to provide them with information on the services of the Aquarium La Rochelle ;
– to allow Users to book tickets online to visit the Aquarium La Rochelle .
The information required to respond to Users’ requests, such as the User’s surname, first name, postcode, telephone number and email address, are indicated by an asterisk on the collection forms. If the fields marked with an asterisk are not filled in, AQUARIUM LA ROCHELLE SAS will not be able to process Users’ requests.
3.2 Conservation of personal data
AQUARIUM LA ROCHELLE SAS undertakes to use Users’ personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes described above, and at most for a period of three (3) years from the last operation requested by the User and requiring the processing of their personal data.
3.3 Recipients of the data
AQUARIUM LA ROCHELLE SAS is the recipient of Users’ personal data.
AQUARIUM LA ROCHELLE SAS will only pass on a User’s data to a third party when :
– the User has given their prior consent to AQUARIUM LA ROCHELLE SAS to share their data with this third party;
– AQUARIUM LA ROCHELLE SAS must share the data with this third party in order to provide the service requested by the User or to respond to his request;
– AQUARIUM LA ROCHELLE SAS is ordered by a judicial authority or any other competent administrative authority to communicate the data in question.
For online reservation services, User data is stored on a centralised server hosted by AQUARIUM LA ROCHELLE SAS :
Aquarium La Rochelle, Quai Louis Prunier BP4, 17002 La Rochelle Cedex 1
3.4 Security and confidentiality of personal data
AQUARIUM LA ROCHELLE SAS has put in place technical and organisational security measures in line with the state of the art, particularly with regard to the security of its information system.
AQUARIUM LA ROCHELLE SAS has endeavoured to put in place all useful measures to preserve the confidentiality and security of the User’s personal data processed and to prevent it from being altered, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
In the context of ticket booking and in order to participate in the security policy of AQUARIUM LA ROCHELLE SAS, the User must enter a password, associated with a customer account, which will be strictly personal.
4.1 What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that may be stored in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal* when you consult an online service using your browser. A cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is stored, for the duration of the validity or storage of the cookie.
* The terminal refers to the hardware equipment (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you use to consult or view a site, an application, advertising content, etc.
4.2 The cookies we issue on our site
When you connect to our Site, we may, according to your choices, install various cookies in your Terminal allowing us to recognise the browser of your Terminal during the period of validity of the cookie concerned.
The cookies that we issue allow us to
– to establish statistics and volumes of traffic and use of the various elements making up our Site (sections and content visited, routes taken), enabling us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services;
– to adapt the presentation of our Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has;
– insofar as you have provided us with personal data concerning you, in particular your electronic contact details, when you register or access one of our services, to associate this data with navigation information relating to your terminal in order to send you, for example, electronic prospecting likely to interest you personally;
– to memorise information relating to a form that you have filled in on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our Site (service subscribed to, details of a reservation, etc.);
– to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of our Site, such as your account, thanks to identifiers or data that you may have previously given us;
– to implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log in again to a content or service after a certain period of time.
4.3 Your choices regarding cookies
You can choose at any time to express and modify your wishes regarding cookies, by the means described below.
4.3.1 Choices offered to you by your browser :
You can also configure your browser software so that cookies are stored in your Terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their sender. You can also configure your browser software so that you are offered the option of accepting or rejecting cookies from time to time, before a cookie is likely to be stored in your terminal. For more information, see “How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use”.
(a) Agreement on cookies
The recording of a cookie in a terminal is essentially subject to the will of the user of the Terminal, which the latter can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to him by his navigating software.
If you have accepted in your browser software the recording of cookies in your Terminal, the cookies integrated into the pages and content that you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a dedicated space in your Terminal. They will only be readable by their sender.
(b) Refusing cookies
If you refuse to accept cookies on your Terminal, or if you delete the cookies stored on it, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of our Site. This would be the case if you attempted to access our content or services that require you to be identified. This would also be the case if we or our service providers were unable to recognise, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your Terminal appears to be connected to the Internet.
Where applicable, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our services resulting from the impossibility for Sephora to record or consult the cookies necessary for their operation and which you have refused or deleted.
(c) How to exercise your choices, depending on the browser you use
Each browser has a different configuration for managing cookies and your choices. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes regarding cookies.
For Internet Explorer™:
4.3.2 Your choices expressed online to inter-professional platforms
With regard to advertising cookies, you can also connect to the Youronlinechoices site, provided by digital advertising professionals grouped together within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
You will be able to find out which companies are registered with this platform and which offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting the cookies used by these companies to adapt the advertisements likely to be displayed on your terminal to your browsing information:
This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and constitutes a centralised interface allowing you to express your rejection or acceptance of cookies that may be used to adapt the advertisements that may be displayed on your terminal to your browsing habits. Note that this procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit. It will only block the technologies that allow ads to be adapted to your centres of interest.
4.4 If you share the use of your terminal with other people
If your terminal is used by several people and when the same terminal has several browsers, we cannot be sure that the services and advertisements intended for your terminal correspond to your own use of this terminal and not to that of another user of this terminal.
Where applicable, the sharing with other persons of the use of your Terminal and the configuration of your browser’s parameters with regard to cookies are a matter of your free choice and responsibility.
For more information on cookies and their use, you can consult the file of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés at the following address