Once again, the Aquarium La Rochelle has been rewarded with the certificate of Excellence issued by TripAdvisor!
This distinction rewards all the work made by the team of the Aquarium La Rochelle 365 days a year, to provide each visitor with the best experience.
The quality of this exceptional journey lies in several criteria as for example:
• A passionate team of caretakers/divers who are constantly looking after the 12 000 marine animals, their well-being and the cleanness of their environment being the main priority.
• An access to the visit 365 days a year to allow each and every one to admire the beauty of the Ocean.
• A wide time range to suits the planning of each visitor.
• A welcome team available to guide the visitors and give them any information they might need.
• A cloakroom (0.50€ / item) and the possibility to loan strollers/ pushchairs.
• An easy access to the visit and all the services for the persons with disabilities (the Aquarium La Rochelle has the label « Tourisme et Handicap »)
• A sales team available to answer any question (by phone, mail or social Medias)
• Two spots to eat before or after the visit: The Brasserie Brasserie Là-Haut on top of the tropical forest overlooking the famous towers of La Rochelle; and the kiosk-snacking for snacks and take-out.
• Car park nearby: 2 pay and display car parks in front of the Aquarium (Encan et Vieux port) and one free car park (Place Bernard Moitessier 400m away from the Aquarium).
• Advice and tips to make the most of your visit.
Thank you to all the visitors of the Ocean these last 30 years. You make the Aquarium Dream and Understand the Sea.
Share your own experience on TripAdvisor! Click HERE